All you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the preferred travel destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-Visa to Egypt is an online travel authorization developed for people that like to pay a visit to Egypt for tourism. This program speeds up the application procedure to acquire new visas. The vacationers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You can get this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just via a web application. This completely new process was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several prerequisites the tourists need to keep in mind to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several kinds of visas, so you must check if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you can submit an application for an electronic visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure you have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you have the online visa you have to print a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to decide on its type. Depending on how you planned your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a 1 month stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting the issue date. When vacationing with a team, one person can apply on the web for all of the tourists, but every one of them must accomplish and also sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Keep in mind that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you don’t need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-Visa to Egypt
In case you made a decision to take several visits to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and return as you like. This type of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you need to request for it ahead of time. It will enable you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return anytime needed.